FreePRINT 8K LCD 4.0 Pro
The new FreePRINT will revolutionize model and dental production using the additive process.
With its 10" large monochrome UHD LCD display with an 8K resolution,
high-precision models and other dental indications can be produced in a very short time.
Bigger and Higher Resolution
10-inch 8K + LCD Screen
Hight UV Power
The light intensity can reach to 9000 µw/cm²
Larger Print Volume
219 x 123 x 250 mm (HWD)
Fresnel collimation light source
- 8K 10-inch mono LCD screen with a UHD resolution of 7680 x 4320 pixels
- UV LED high-performance light source with 405 nm
- XY resolution of 28.5 microns
- EASY LCD Self-Repair / 4 screws, a connector that allows you to repair it yourself within 5 minutes
- Highly detailed 3D dental models with a curing time of just 2 seconds per 0.05mm layer in combination with our PRINT FLUID
- The construction volume of 219 x 123 x 250 mm is ideal for producing several pairs of models (lying 6-8 whole jaws/ standing 16-25) in a very short time.
- The Z-axis mechanics are equipped with double linear rails and non-slip socket head leveling screws for ultra-stable and precise movement and remarkable printing performance.
- The sandblasted surface of the build plate provides much stronger adhesion and the PFA release layer makes model removal easier and reduces separation stress.
FCLS Innovative Patented Technology
Fresnel collimation light source: the Fresnel collimation light source consists of 64 highly integrated UV LED lights, which work with the COB lens with freeform surface and the fresnel lens of the FCLS system to create a uniform beam of light with a wavelength of 405nm and 92% light uniformity for excellent print quality and a smooth surface. generation.
|Image Source||LCD Mono 10-inch 8K|
|XY Resolution||28.5µm (7680*4320) 8K|
|Wavelengths (cure)||405 nm|
|Power UV LED||≃ 10.000 µw/cm²|
|Slicer Software||Chitubox / Hornet Studio|
|Control panel||Display touchscreen LCD 7"|
|Weight Printer||15 Kg|
|Light Source||COB UV Light|
|Data Input||USB / Ethernet / Wi-fi|
|Z Axis||Very Stong + Double liners with 1µm accurancy|